1. Sometimes I still think about you and it makes me sad and happy. A lot of things remind me about you still and my heart hurts a little, but I smile for you :)
2. You’re the strongest, most beautiful person I know. I don’t think I give you the appreciation you deserve, because you deserve a whole lot. I love you and I’m sorry.
3. This year we’ve gotten really close. I care about you a lot and I don’t like seeing you be so hard on yourself. Have some hope even though the past may have hurt. I’m always here for you if you ever need to talk, I promise.
4. It makes me sad that you always think I’m distant. You don’t realize how much you mean to me, and that’s partly my fault. But sometimes you really know how to make me feel like poop. I’m sorry, but please remember that I’m right here and that I love you.
5. You need to fail senior year. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you next year! You’re such a pleasant person to be around and I’m so happy we’ve become closer this year. I hope you stay close by so that we can keep up with apartment plans!
6. I love you so so so so very much. I don’t always show it, but I really do. Even though we’re 7 years apart, I hope that we can be close. Especially when I go off to college. You’re my little sister and I want to be there for you.
7. Sometimes it’s unreal how happy you make me. Thank you for everything that you are and all the memories we’ve had and are going to have. There isn’t anything that beats what we’ve got and I know that means something.
8. I wish you’d listen to me once in a while. Maybe we’d get along better. But whenever we do, I really cherish those moments.
9. I don’t know what I would do without you. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and everything you’ve helped me with. One of my worst fears is you not being there anymore.
10. I really enjoy your company! I’m glad we’re starting to hang out more and I hope we can become as good of friends like we were in middle school.
I think I’ve almost cried 3 times. And fucking APUSH. And people. And I don’t know even. It’s not like it was a bad week. Just so stressful and many ups and downs. I’m so ready to leave and just go to Chicago.
This weekend’s gonna be the shit to say the least. And tomorrow’s FRIDAY!